2. What personal information do we collect from the people that use our service? We collect information based on the article 6 of the paragraph 1 of the GDPR. When registering on our web service, as well as when using our products, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details required for further identification in our Service. We also collect information about your device, information about cookie files and IP-addresses, external data. This helps us to provide more personalized content suitable for your needs as users of our Service. In addition, we collect information about the use of our services in the web service, types of the viewed content and used functions, as well as your actions, their frequency and duration.
3. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you interact with our Service as well as when you register on both our web site and application Multilang.
4. The purpose of data acquisition We collect information in order to comply with our terms of service and provide you with opportunities for more productive and high-quality use of our products. In addition, we probably may use your information for direct marketing purposes.
5. At the request of the user of our Service, we will provide a full access to his personal information that is stored in our service.
6. Accuracy of information and its updating In accordance with the technical capabilities and available resources we undertake to make efforts to ensure that the personal information of users is as accurate as possible. In the event of changes in information that is not within our capabilities, we undertake to change it at your request.
7. Further rights In accordance with the existing provisions, the user has the right to request to limit the processing or deletion of his personal data, as well as oppose the processing of personal data under the terms specified in the article 21 of the GDPR. In addition, the user has the right to data portability, as well as the right to file a complaint to a competent regulatory authority.
8. Time period of information use We store users’ personal information for the entire duration of our products using. Moreover, we may store and use personal information for more than the period specified above on the condition that the user does not use his right to delete such data.
9. How do we use user information? We may use information that we collect from users when you register, make purchases, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to surveys or marketing messages, use and view the website, and also when you use other opportunities of the Service to provide materials and products that you are most interested in; to send periodic emails regarding your orders, as well as other products and services. The user agrees to publish his username, profile information, including but not limited to language combinations, online status, account, date of registration, profile image, as well as additional information provided voluntarily.
10. Data security Our Service is regularly scanned for various security vulnerabilities, as well as for malicious software. Personal data of users is stored in secure networks and is available to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to store personal information. In addition, all the user’s confidential information is encrypted using SSL technology. All transactions are processed through the gateway provider. Transactions are not stored and are not processed on our servers.
12. Third party disclosures We may transfer information to outside parties in order to comply with the law, enforce our Web service policy, protect our rights and other rights, property and security. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.